My Goals for the New Year!
2015 Setting the stage for a new Mark
I know that a lot of Bloggers had their goals up for New Years. But, I needed time to really think and see what I needed to adjust, fix, or add to my new year. We have a lot going on here all the time and I can get easily lost in it all and fail miserably at goal setting.
I have categorized my list by a GOAL MARK. Then, added goals that were specific to those areas. So here it goes:
- Keep better records of personal banking
- Work on better credit (due to a new roof addition of over 10 thousand dollars this kinda ruined it last year)
- Put $ aside for dental expenses and budget that into the main Budget. (With 7 mouths and 5 of them being children…this is a good idea)
- Maintain and keep better records for Business plans/Ads/Book Promotion/Book Development Processes and separate these better from personal accounts.
- Continue to develop In the World but, not of it Blog
- Write 24-30 Substantial Blog Posts
- Acquire 3-5 valid, true to the blog, things/products that I use/recommend personally, and qualifying Affiliates
RealityWriter.Wordpress.com Blog & Author:
- 15-20 Substantial Blog Posts
- Do research for 2 other Books in Que..
- Begin writing for the two other books
- Finish small finalizing ends for Facing The Grey
- Work with Editor in May
- Get Ideas together for the Type-setting on Facing The Grey
- Make compliments and notice husbands accomplishments (speak his love-language)
- Leave Love notes for him 2 or 3 times per month
- Spend more quality time with him weekly, alone!
- Do fun things as a family 2-3 times per month
- Help with homework/Bartons System at least 2 times per week
- Go for regular walks 2 times per week with my youngest son
- Read aloud the Bible 4 nights a week
- Read aloud 1 Chapter Book a month
- Go to a class Once per week
- Go for walks 2 times per week with my youngest son
- Do more Gardening outside
- Organize one room completely per month
- Attempt to have dinners earlier by prepping food earlier and being more organized
Now last but not least and almost forgot to add it in:
- Try to quit coffee (my health has really gone done hill and I think this may help)
- Bake something once per week to learn and get better at it for kids’ lunches
- Spend 1 hour per week to do nails, or have a bath
- Schedule time everyday to do book writing
- Schedule time in to visit with a friend from church twice per month
- Read 1 Fiction book a month
- Start to read 1 non-fiction book a month
- Read and memorize scripture on motherhood
- Spend 30 minutes in prayer/bible reading a day
Okay so, that is it! I will revisit these next year to see how my goals played out and if I was able to accomplish all of them or even some of them 🙂 What are your goals for 2015? Are some similar or very different? Philippians 3:14 KJV “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
(This Post contains Affiliate Links. I will receive a compensation for purchases you have made using these links. They are for your convenience. If you have further questions, please see my Disclosure page for more details. Thank you for your support in this blog!)
Here are some Journals for your 2015 Goal making time 😀 Rejoice – Christian Journal Sadie Robertson – Change the World – Christian Journal Verse of the Week – Neutral – Canvas Clip Frame from: DaySpring Cards Inc Great for making what you read easy to remember for the whole family. This is also great for personal devotions and Homeschooling!
Deals for Thursday January 8th Deluxe Manicure Set and Carrying Case $4.99 + Free Shipping
Deals for Friday January 9th Talking Pedometer-Announces Steps & Distances $5 + Free Shipping