This was posted by an amazing women who knows her stuff and what it takes to be a good Momma! Enjoy!
I know I did 😀
37 things the Books Never Told me…..
1. Bed time will feel like a hostage situation.
2. You will never poop alone.
3. Strangers will know best how to raise your children.
4. Sippy cups and mold are best friends.
5. Getting a shower is overrated.
6. Cold season may leave you suicidal.
7. They will have way nicer and cuter clothes than you.
8. There’s no need to have an alarm clock…just throw it away.
9. You will want to apologize to every parent you judged before you were a parent.
10. If you eat a warm (not hot) meal, you have basically won the Powerball.
11. Grocery shopping by yourself might bring tears to your eyes.
12. They will want a snack while you’re making dinner.
13. They will want a snack while you’re cleaning up dinner.
14. You should have a pack of batteries and a small screwdriver available at all times.
15. Everyday, you will throw random junk away that has…
View original post 324 more words